Apr 27, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Playing Peek a boo with Moby
Seeing a freshly clean room in my home even if it's only clean for a few seconds
Going to J-Dawgs on the rare occasion I'm in Provo
Calming down an angry customer on the phone
Having time to just relax with Tracie
Birthday Cake
Falling in love with an author I didn't know existed
A new CD from one of my favorite musicians
Getting a water filter $1000 cheaper than originally advertised
Visiting friends
finishing a 50 page novella
building a website
completing an 8 page brochure
drawing a life size self portrait that actually looks like me

Being DONE with the semester

3 comments:

lynette said...

my favorite things:

not having to cook dinner
shark tank
watching my kids sleep
cadbury mini eggs
peter bradley adams' cd, leavetaking
breezy evenings & big sky sunsets
a long bath, by MYSELF
tulips
summer plans
READING YOUR BLOG! :)

miss you guys!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

sweet! My favorite things have been listed on my blog a long time ago on the right side bar. Probably needs updating by now :oD

Ammon said...

Fun post, thanks for sharing!

Here are some of my faves:
Coming home to a loving family at the end of a hard day's work
Road trips
Movies that are as good as the books
Traveling
Helping others
Doing (or talking about) geeky tech struff
Heinz Chili Sauce
Cadbury Chocolate (not made in the USA)