Aug 29, 2011

Fall Semester-2011 Edition

So I will be starting fall semester today, my second to last fall semester if everything goes according to plan...

I figured now would be a good a time as any to write about what classes I'm taking. Mondays and Wednesdays I'll be taking:
20th Century Art History (my last Art History class ever),
Color Theory (I'm excited even though the subject sounds boring, it's taught by one of my favorite teachers), and
Interactive Design II (Not sure what we'll be learning here, Javascript, Ruby, or just more HTML & CSS. Either way, probably class I'm looking most forward to.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I just have one class, Typography & Layout II, taught by neither of the teachers I took Typography & Layout I from, so we'll see. Other than that, I have Art Lectures on Thursday nights again, it's only an hour a week and the less said about that the better.

For those of you curious or in case you forgot, I'm expecting/praying to graduate at the end of next fall semester, or December 2012. Since I've been in and out of college since the end of 2000 (with a mission and taking time off and part time for several years) It will be a blessed time indeed when I am finally a college graduate. I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, even if it's just a dim pinprick at this point in time, it's there. Hallelujah, it's there.

Now I've got about 5 more posts I want to do, a job interview (within the company) to prepare for, my wife to murder, and Gilder to frame for it. (wait, scratch the second to last one.)

1 comment:

Ammon said...

Sounds like a fun course load. I wish I could sit in on them (all except the Art History class).

Be sure to get some rest. If you haven't got your health, well then you haven't got anything.