Sep 27, 2011

Voting Time

I'm a firm believer in the phrase "If it's not broke, don't fix it."

My blog's design has served me well for over 4 years now, thanks to the incomparable Lynette, my awesome sister-in-law.

But, since I am a designer, or at least trying to become one, I feel the need/desire to have a blog of my own design.

Adding into the equation the fact that Blogger has released a myriad of new blog templates, I feel the urge to design my own header and blog growing stronger.

But, contrary to popular opinion, I don't just blog for myself. Therefore what's your opinion on the blog? Is it time to make a new one, or should I keep what I've got that's worked fine and served me well throughout my blogging history?

Let me know and I might just listen to you.

7 comments:

JanB said...

I've always loved what you have! But if you really feel the need to re-design, promise you'll keep the name. "Austintatious" is just too perfect for you!

Ammon said...

Change it up, bro!

Wendy McMillan said...

If you are changing, why shouldn't your blog change too? If you don't like it you can always change it back.

Jacob I. McMillan said...

Dude, do it. Yeah. I don't understand the relevancy of that sculpture, though.

Austin said...

Ok! I'm gonna work on changing it this weekend!

And Jacob, the Baroque Bernini sculpture is a dumb joke from Beauty and the Beast. "If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...I'm really sleep deprived.

Jacob I. McMillan said...

Then you should've spelled it "baroque". I loved that joke as a kid even though it wasn't until years later that I understood it.

Charlo said...

I could care less, and that is the truth.

as long as you don't get one of those crappy hard to read fonts, or distracting backgrounds. Just don't make it hard to read