To celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday, here's a small list of things I am thankful for this year:
1) I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
2) I am thankful that I am the husband of the most beautiful, intelligent, hilarious woman in the world.
3) I am thankful that we're going to Texas for Christmas to see my family, especially the ones who live in Singapore!
4) I am thankful for a job that I enjoy, I have friends at, and that I don't dread going to.
5) I am thankful to be in school where I am learning to be a better person and prepare for a brighter future.
6) I am thankful for the friends I have
7) I am thankful this year is almost over
8) I am thankful that I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done.
9) I am thankful to be alive, healthy, and happy.
10) Most of all, I am thankful for the blessing we're excited to welcome to the world in June!
Baby is only 3 months along right now, about 1 inch long in that picture, now he or she is about the size of a lime.
We are so excited to be parents, and have a whole new list of things to be thankful for, and stressed about!