Dec 1, 2008

Giving Thanks

To celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday, here's a small list of things I am thankful for this year:

1) I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

2) I am thankful that I am the husband of the most beautiful, intelligent, hilarious woman in the world.

3) I am thankful that we're going to Texas for Christmas to see my family, especially the ones who live in Singapore!

4) I am thankful for a job that I enjoy, I have friends at, and that I don't dread going to.

5) I am thankful to be in school where I am learning to be a better person and prepare for a brighter future.

6) I am thankful for the friends I have

7) I am thankful this year is almost over

8) I am thankful that I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done.

9) I am thankful to be alive, healthy, and happy.

10) Most of all, I am thankful for the blessing we're excited to welcome to the world in June!








Baby is only 3 months along right now, about 1 inch long in that picture, now he or she is about the size of a lime.

We are so excited to be parents, and have a whole new list of things to be thankful for, and stressed about!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh! Yay, congratulations. You are going to love being parents. I look forward to being updated on the gender. Hope we get to see you at Christmas!!

lynette said...

That was a really good way of telling people! CONGRATS!!!

Austin said...

Thanks, I thought so.

Apologies to anyone who left a comment on the blog in the past alluding to or referring to the baby, we are only now making it public. :)

I promise we won't delete any comments unless they're obscene, or so stupid it hurts to read it.

But then, none of our readers would be stupid. ;P

bird on the lawn said...

yeah yeah yippee yip ooo!

JanB said...

Hooray!
It will be fun to watch Tracie grow!

Ross & Amanda Goodman said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations! Amanda is a lovely name, and I will let you use it for a girl at a very small cost! :) Congratulations!

Brett said...

AWESOME!!!! That's so exciting! I remember when Laurie first told me she was pregnant - cool feeling. I love being a Dad, and I know you will too. See you soon, hopefully.

Heather said...

WHOO! Now it is publicly announced! I can say something about it, finally!

Can't wait to find out what you are having soon! Got things to be making soon and need to know the colors!!

Brittnee Ann said...

I don't get I don't notice the baby at all!

Charlo said...

Congraqts.