Dec 5, 2008

Random Update- part. whatever

Did anybody listen to any of the songs I posted on my last post?

I can't get enough of them, but if you can't appreciate my efforts to culture you and expand your musical horizons, that's your problem. I'm not bitter, I'm just sour.

Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming! I am, to borrow an 80's colloquialism, so stoked for Christmas this year! I think you probably know that now, but it's ok to remind everyone from time to time.

I have 2 big papers to write coming up next week, for my Writing for Mass Media class I have to write a real news article with at least 2 sources due on Monday, as of right now, 3 days before, I have no idea what I'm going to write.

I also have to write an essay for Art History about Early Christian Architecture, which, contrary to popular belief, I am not looking forward to, but that's due a week from tomorrow, so I still have a good week to procrastinate it.

In the meantime we've got another baby dr. appointment scheduled for thursday, I'm excited to maybe hear the heartbeat this time, and make sure whether there's one or two babies in there...

Tracie is starting to feel better, by better I mean less nauseous, which is good for me. That sounds selfish, what I mean is her being less nauseous means I can worry a little less. Good save.

We've got almost all our Christmas shopping done, we've realized that we're gonna need a whole suitcase just to bring presents for everyone in Texas (we bought presents for the whole state) but, if my greedy little baby gremlin that grows in my heart gets his wish, we'll be able to fill it back up with presents from us on our return.

As this semester draws to a close, I'm looking forward to the next: I'll be taking photography and Intermediate Writing on Mon. and Wed. evenings and then Human Sexuality on Saturdays, which should be interesting. It's my Behavioral Science requirement, and I didn't want to just take Psych 101. So it was either Human Sexuality, or not Human Sexuality, so I thought I'd give it a try. The class, not the sexuality. Man, I was in trouble a couple words in with that joke, wasn't I?

What joke?

Anyhoo, lunch is almost over and I have to get back to work, but I'm going to give my pregnant princess a hug and a kiss before I go.

3 comments:

HailerStar said...

Congrats on the baby austin to be.
Also: when you take photography I wanna see actual photos posted to your blog! I love photography.
Human Sexuality ... You're braver than I am. If it's from an anthropological perspective I think it'd be a cool class. If it's more modern and filled with psych stuff then who knows.

JanB said...

If you're looking for two heartbeats, remember you can only hear one at a time. (That's how it took 5 months for me to find out.)

Your Behaviorial Science class should be fun. Imagine the homework!!! (Of course, considering Tracie's condition, it should be an automatic A.)

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Are you stoked because some of those Christmas presents just might be for me?????

I think everyone in Texas has enough presents. Just send them my way. (smile)

Also I have taken Marriage Prep at BYU before. It was a kinder nicer word for Human Sexuality. Very informative and I think necessary for any Molly Mormon and Peter Priesthood BEFORE they get married.

Have fun finishing up school stuff and packing for Texas.

yee-haw!!