Sep 19, 2008

YARRRRRR!

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day! I be fixin to blog about my scurvy week, ye landlubbers, but then I figgerd I'd rather be hoistin the mizzen mast and shiverin me timbers.

to commemorate this fine occasion, here be a song written for a play about Pirates by yours truly and his chief wench! (Yar, I be payin fer that jibe later, i knows it)

Oh, we are the pirates of the Mauve Pearl!
the Mauve Pearl pirates are we!
We love to loot and steal and rob,
cuz that's what good pirates be!

have a grand weekend, ye salty dogs! YARRRRRRR!

4 comments:

Troy said...

Austin, great song. During our rehearsal for our skit you and Tracie wrote, it is hilarious when they sing this song. The party is this Saturday and the skit will be filmed. I will send you and Tracie a copy to see your work come alive.

Kris said...

Wish I could be there to see the skit. I know that you and did Tracie did a great job. Shiver me timbers!

Emilee Bond said...

I noticed this on wow lol. what server are you two on again?

Anyways just wanted you to know i started a blog at emileebond.bogspot.com. Love ya!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I remember now, how did the skit go?