May 21, 2008

The Austin & Tracie story: First Contact to Marriage- COMING SOON!


Well, I’m finally doing it. The Austin & Tracie story, My side of the story. First, I must apologize to my wife for any (ok, most of the) flack I gave her for taking so long to write the Tracie & Austin Story. I made an outline, and anticipate this to be a big one. However, I’m also going to mostly talk about us. Some of this may overlap with Tracie’s story, as, when we finally began dating, we’ve done practically everything together.

I have finished writing the story, and it’s long. I’m going to release one part daily, because I really liked Kris’ serial technique of her & Alan’s story, and because that way you’re more likely to read it if it’s in bite-sized chunks. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I am so glad you wrote it!! I can't wait to read it!!