May 21, 2008

A long time?

Well, I haven’t blogged in 4 days, which, according to some, is a long time.

I’ve wanted to blog, but, as I usually begin, I don’t have anything noteworthy to blog about. Nothing blogworthy.

Work- still a roller coaster set to coast, sometimes good, sometimes bad, and usually tolerable.
School- fun, I got a 91.7% on my first Biology Quiz, and I’ve gotten 100 on everything in 2D Design so far.
Life- wonderful. No complaints. Married to Tracie, and we generally like it.
Goals- pretty good. Could be better, the only one I’ve kept EVERY day is my writing 3 pages a day. Everything else is at least 4-5 times a week. (Scriptures, walking/exercise, meditating, & my phlog).
Plans- My plans for next week are pretty exciting, we’re going to Las Vegas, baby! I’ll let you know more about that as time develops and we get back.
Weather- it’s raining.

See. I told ya. Maybe I’ll start working on the Austin & Tracie story:
MY perspective...
Yeah, maybe I will.

No comments: