Mar 17, 2008

Admiral Eric Pressman

We were watching "The X-Files" movie on Saturday, and there was a minor character that looked familiar! It was John Locke! aka Terry O'Quinn, who also played Howard Hughes in "The Rocketeer" and, obviously, somebody named Admiral Eric Pressman on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I found this pic of Locke in a Federation uniform and had to post it. Other Quinn trivia: He used to be a bodyguard, he's a gifted guitarist and avid Neil Young fan, and, when asked what the monster from "Lost" looks like, he said: "It looks like a camera on a stick."

8 comments:

Ammon said...

Ok, so are you a Locke fan or not? And, what season are you on? How can you NOT be watching the current season! PLEASE CATCH UP SOON!!!

Oh, and I'm a Locke fan.

Austin said...

Big Locke fan, he's my fave, and we finished Season 2, waiting to get Season 3, or waiting for my in-laws to get season 3 and we can borrow it. :)

Kat said...

Actually, Terry was never a bodyguard. He said so himself. ;)

http://thefuselage.com/Threaded/showpost.php?p=59511&postcount=2/

Austin said...

thanks, kat! i'll take it back.

that's the last time i use imdb.com as my source!

Kat said...

Don't feel bad. Star Jones kept asking him all these questions at the 2005 Emmys and Terry kept telling her no. LOL If you are a big Terry fan, you should check out the website I help run. It's linked in my profile.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

hmmm, I haven't started LOST yet, so I am completely lost and clueless who Locke is.

Kat said...

The first three seasons are on DVD. You should totally rent them. If you are a fan of Terry, you'll love his portrayal of Locke.

Kris said...

Can't wait to get on board and get Lost. Yes, I am a fan!