Mar 13, 2008

Sating curiosity, and LOST results


Ok, the lost poll is over. Only 7 people voted, but 32 votes were made (32? Why that's 23 backwards... and 4 times 8!) Here's how it went down: Charlie is the winner! Looks like we just can't get enough of the cute-former-hobbit-recovering-heroin-addict. Charlie gets 5 votes, while bad boy Sawyer gets 4. Next is a 4-way tie for third, going to Jack, Locke, Hurley and Sayid. Rounding out the bottom is Kate, Claire, Jin and Eko with 2 votes apiece (2 votes also going to "I don't watch Lost, yet") Sun gets 1, and everyone else gets none. thanks to all for playing, and to the two who don't watch it yet, start watching it. Best. Show. Ever. This next poll is a little more selfish, but I'm calling it curious. Just how often DO you check my blog?

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I check whenever I check mine to read comments or make a post.

Or when I need to pass just a few minutes while waiting for my kids to hunt for their shoes because we have to leave in a few minutes.