Mar 19, 2008

What's a Blogger to do?

What's a blogger to do, when he wants to blog, but can't think about what he wants to blog about? Blog anyway!

Let's go, school, work, writing, and life. They might not be exciting, but then at least I can write something. Yay.

School- not much is new. I'm doing very well this semester, but I'm only taking 2 classes, so it's not too hard. I took my midterm in English today, and I think I passed, I'm pretty sure I got an A. Art History's third test is Saturday, but it's on Impressionism, which I could teach a class on, so I'm not too worried.

Work- not much is new. I'm between the disliking my job vs. disliking looking for a new job stage right now. I don't want to find another more than I dislike it here, so I'm staying at my job for now. We'll see what the future holds.

Writing- I'm also between places in writing. I'm excited to write my screenplay for April, but I'm unsure if my idea is good. I've been a bit bi-polar on my writing abilities lately. I've bounced between I'm the greatest writer, and I expect to have the Pulitzer within a few years, to I'm a horrible writer and I shouldn't waste my time. It's been fun. Also, some of you still need to go to Glass of Random and tell me what you think of my idea. Lynette, Jan, and Heather are all off the hook. April is coming fast, and I don't want a repeat of December- that is, start writing 2 stories that have no promise before I write one that has no promise, but I enjoy writing.

Life- not much is new. I'm still married to the incomparable Tracie, and loving it. We got a new workout program, but she'll talk more about it. All I'll say is we've only exercised with it twice, and I feel better than I have in a long time. It's the hardest most enjoyable workout system I've done. Now let's just see if it gets results! (Ooh! A TEASER! I love it!) I'm really looking forward to my mommy coming up to Utah next week! More on that later, I'm sure.

Anyhway, that's me in a nutshell (no, this is NOT me in a nutshell). Pretty dull but unsinkably cute. And now I have a good idea for a post! It just took one this time!

No comments: