Mar 12, 2008

It's Spring without the Break

School is closed for the rest of this week. You'd think I'd be happy, but all that means is I don't have anything to look forward to on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday morning. Just work. Oh well. It'll help me appreciate school more. And I'm sure next spring break I'll be like "Haaaa-le-lujah! Haaaaa-le-lujah!" It's just frustrating when spring break doesn't mean I get school off and am free to go wild in Cancun, Galveston or even stay home and be lazy, it means I get to be at work more. Another part of growing up they don't tell you about. Like back hair.

4 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

i say next year you plan something fabulous!

Ammon said...

"Haha!
I said haha."
--Ralphy

Sorry dude for no spring break and the back hair.

Austin said...

it's actually nelson that says that, lynette. :)

and thanks for the condolences, and the good advice. :)

Ammon said...

whoops, my bad.