Mar 31, 2008

Goodbye for Now... I'm Writing

You may have noticed that I have attempted to post every day this month. Though I didn't post every day, this post marks my 31st for March, appropriately on March 31st. (I have posted multiple times on multiple days, culminating in the realization of my awesome goal).

Well, I'm proud of me.

One reason I've done this is I (regretfully) anticipate to post much less in April. I'll still post once a week at least, but much of my spare time will be devoted to writing a screenplay, as well as writing papers for school. I have 2 major papers due this week, and I have yet to write a single word for either of them.

I realize this may be a bit premature, and I might find time to post every day in April as well, (phew!) but just thought I'd warn ye, as well as try to garner a little more support as I embark on writing 100 pages of dialogue in the 30 days of April, as well as finish this semester and keeping the A's merited thus far. That is all for now, thanks so much for reading, and I hope one day (maybe in a month) you'll read my screenplay, or see it on the big screen. (In a bit longer than a month.) as that is a dream of mine: see something I wrote performed either on stage or on screen.

But first I've got to write it.

Who knows? As Walt Disney said, "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Well, I'm pursuing, in my own small way. Wish me luck this month, and I challenge you to pursue your own dreams as well.

-Austin

3 comments:

Charlo said...

Oddly, I have had my most prolific blogging month. I, however, only have 30 blogs for march...though it is not quite midnight yet

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing the little things in your life. It was a good trip.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Good luck with the screenplay. Be sure to write a post once in a while to make me laugh!