Mar 13, 2008

What do you think? What should I do? YOU decide!

Cheesiness of the title aside, it's also a big lie. Like the war. (Just Kidding) Like North Dakota (Not Kidding). This is of course regarding my Script Frenzy idea. I know what I want to write about, but I'd like feedback, if you wouldn't mind. I posted it on Glass of Random. It's working title is 'The Friends of Henry Paris'. It'll be a departure for me, as it won't be a comedy. It's a fantasy Western. (Apparently, there already IS an actual genre of fantasy western fiction, usually called "Weird West".) Please go to Glass of Random and comment what you think. If you don't have access, but would like it, just email or ask me. If you don't know what Glass of Random is, I'll tell you.

It's Tracie's and my's fiction blog.

So go check it out. And comment. It's not a suggestion, it's mandatory. Like showering after swimming in a public pool. It's for your own health. ;D

2 comments:

JanB said...

Apparently, one must be invited to view "Glass of Random". Apparently, I must request an invitation to view said blog.

Austin said...

we just invited you. let me know if it worked. :)