Mar 21, 2008

Happy Easter! EASTER!???

Is it just me, or did Easter arrive REALLY quick this year? I don't know if it's the daylight savings or what, but hoo-boy. Can't believe Easter is in 2 days. I hope everyone will have a happy one, celebrating the resurrection of our Redeemer with pagan symbols of fertility and copulation: The egg and the hare.

Me and my big mouth. Easter DID seem to be coming very quickly, but today is making up for it. I think this is the longest day in the history of the world, must be catching up for the rest of this year going by so quickly.

And a happy birthday to my sister-in-law HayLee and my aunt Jan! May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door! (Irish Blessing)

2 comments:

Ammon said...

Looks like Humpty Dumpty had a great fall! I can't believe Easter is already here...I feel so unprepared!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

So soon and early?

Try preparing 120 plastic eggs for the 10th annual Powell family egg hunt which is next Saturday.

Total eggs last year 202!

Rule: You must add a dozen eggs to your pile to hide for the following anuual egg hunt