Some of you may recall that I did NOT complete the NaNoWriMo, but it was still a wonderful experience for me, and so I hope this will be just as wonderful. (I completed about 40%, or 20,000 words.) I already have some ideas what my script will be about, but a lot can change from here until April 1st. I'm planning on writing a play, but a graphic novel or TV pilot would be really fun too. I may even conduct a poll to see what YOU think I should/could write about. Aren't you excited!?!!!
The 5 Basic Rules of Script Frenzy
- 1) To be crowned an official Script Frenzy winner, you must write a script (or multiple scripts) of at least 100 total pages and verify this tally on ScriptFrenzy.org.
- 2) You may write individually or in teams of two. Writer teams will have a 100-page total goal for their co-written script or scripts.
- 3) Script writing may begin no earlier than 12:00:01 AM on April 1 and must cease no later than 11:59:59 PM on April 30, local time.
- 4) You may write screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, comic book and graphic novel scripts, adaptations of novels, or any other type of script your heart desires.
- 5) You must, at some point, have ridiculous amounts of fun.
And, as it is March 11, I'd like to tell Alan happy birthday to a wonderful patriarch of a wonderful family I feel blessed to be included in!